FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

yoyoyo

Arctic has some awkward posts in his iso and im mrrrbdndkdhdkd at his proph/sulit reads but everything else is… fine? Hes agreeable

Not sure if reasonable wolf or Just Town

Little weh that im not as confident as i feel i should be on his alignment and hes Fine For Now but please keep an eye on him tbh im not as locked in on him as i felt earlier

1 Like

why do you think i am mafia?

I decline to answer currently

1 Like

reading too much into wisdom spew might be a bad idea but I really think them asking shending for his cape read cannot be about two villagers

what do u plan to achieve with these questions hippo

@mollylikesorigami if you modpeek me I’ll go psycho-mode

1 Like

the spyfall theory on eevee is very stange, especially with how many people just gone on board with that no question

eevee has been slightly town so far, and Swedish I think is spewed from Wisdom… maybe

1 Like

cuz everyone keeps saying stuff like “lolo hippo so wolf in antispew” “hippo openwolfing” but like…i am playing this game completely normally to how i play every big mash as villager so i dont know if the ppl saying it are just sheeping the loud voices or if they just want the town PR king role ded as mafia.

i’ve mellowed out nerd

gghana wishes he was me

Am I mafia or town

Its weirdin me out lmao

If ur v then good on u tbh good shit

1 Like

do you have any actual reads yet or

idk check ur rolecard dummy

2 Likes

Then unfortunately idk why you’re mafia

1 Like

/vote hippo

the nicest way you can wolfread me is by complimenting my town game

1 Like

I mean, you should probably start.

You know, explaining what you are acussing of (so we are talking about the same part). I assume it’s the event thing, but which part of it exactly etc.
Ask questions and so on.

Gmorninnn.

Eliza B Lurking :eyes:

1 Like