FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

@Chloe @catbae wolfreads rn besides sulit?

i feel like a lot of people are trying to link me and wisdom even then I called her town literally just bc she said gaming
i dont really get what peoples points are when they mention that

whysper molly hippo(reconsidering but still there tbh) ybw blizer

2 Likes

(also kinda proph and arctic but hopefully i die before i have to figure them out)

2 Likes

what’s ur read on me

town

3 Likes

alright Chloe is town

3 Likes

ez

1 Like

yall want me to do anything while im here im bored

iso someone

Understandable have a nice day

I’m saying this now despite the fact that I know the people who need to hear this probably won’t see it but I’m convinced that half the POE will show up for ITA’s and shoot someone everyone is town reading and then a majority of those people will flip town and then they will flip town themselves
can you contain yourself and shoot within a list

Honestly if everyone promises to hang who i want today id be down

1 Like

Ah reminds me of Blender then

Who are you voting right now?

@Marshal what alignment is gortaboi

be glad Seth isnt playing

he goes to beat of his own drum there my feline friend

But if ppl dont listen to me and a towny gets hung then jts not my fault only if the giy i want dead dies and flips town

1 Like

i isod amelia
theyre ok

also I wanna ask again what exactly clears crichard, its just their interactions with wisdom right, bc if so I wanna see the interactions

im sure itll probably make them town but they keep seeming eh to me like everytime I see one of their posts

Bad timing on the ask lol

I haven’t played with proph in years but I thought his take on taffy was kinda weird, he voted her with me but then made some weird cop out comment about her being calm and it kinda felt like W/W in the moment

I don’t really want to kill him as it’s been so long since we’ve gotten to play a game together, so I’m hoping he just obv towns at some point and we can laugh about this later

But if taffy does flip wolf, yikes proph

1 Like