FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Oh yeah, on the topic of nanook

He’s probably mafia? I remember just before I left earlier, someone pointed out how he was actually giving reads instead of like, playing support/adding background context to help others make reads

It’s a good cfd imo

1 Like

Right now I’m just wondering who randed Leafia and I really want to see their card.

Should I remember Nanook? I read a few of their posts and they … don’t move the needle for me compared to their past town games.

I would be fine with Nanook,Staying on Sulit, or Whysper tbh

nanook specifically sheeping my votes is something hes done as mafia before but its prob not out of his townrange in a game like this either lol

How is giving reads wolfy though?

I might be doing family stuff soon

out of suggested wagons I want to not push blizer or molly over today, and talk about them some more. we can shoot there tomorrow if we still want them gone

1 Like

they are just snapreads, feel kinda forced

no weight surronding it

and again, his vote on me looks bad from my PoV tbh

1 Like

Hmmm, fair enough.Not sure it means anything though.

but that doesn’t make me town

if we don’t have a last hour event post I’ll be sad

1 Like

last line here is vaguely towny

It’s not wolfy, but a lot of them are naked and have no substance so they give the impression that he just wants to look like he’s present and doing stuff

As town he usually plays support and is a lot more involved but in a different way

1 Like

/vote: YouButWorse
@Dark_Joycat

1 Like

heresy is a crime

let their death be a lesson to u

you will die false king

i think i voted amelia before i left but a vc would be great before i do anything lol

Same here. I’d love to have a last hour event.

:blobby:

I haven’t anything after my post this morning, did anything big happen?