FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Manual Like :two_hearts:

2 Likes

does anyone have cliffs

1 Like

I bedded (・`ω´・) a c-c-catboy wast nyight, I pwefew my seduction t-to be appwied in weaw wife whewe i-it has intwinsic vawue, even OwO if said vawue is hedonyistic by design.

And I knyow it’s steweotypicaw fow someonye ÚwÚ t-to boast UwU of theiw sexuaw accompwishments in an onwinye boawd, but it’s twue. I have a cewtain capacity fow seduction daiwy, at home I appwy that t-to mafia, abwoad I appwy that t-to the x3 wocaw bishounyen (who *looks at you* awe quite kawaii and sugoi desu nye). *boops your nose*
*starts twerking*

4 Likes

i don’t know which one of these is worse

11 Likes

its been 3 minutes

2 Likes

Ayo its me

1 Like

5 Likes

It’s 2 for me lol
I just came here to post slank cover and dip
Gn

If he says corn, gun him down

3 Likes

Cool remind me to shoot you tomorrow

King uses the commonerbox gotcha

you have to die
destroy the lying darkness

2 Likes

are you so cool that out of 50 players you usually get killed N1 by the mafia? :open_mouth:

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Marshal 1/28 beancat
Not Voting 54 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; Blizer; BradLand; Cape90; catbae; Chloe; Conroy; CRichardFortressLies; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; illwei; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Leafia; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Marshal; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nightingale; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; sulit; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; Wisdom; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

The smell of monarchy

1 Like

hi gamers

1 Like

how wude! <(>x<)>

/vote catbae
policy execution

4 Likes

Nah. I’ll handle the slank cover.

Oh no that voting message is going to get so chunky