FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

I think mans and Leafia was interaction was TvT

Someone said it before but the way mans treated Leafia was like how any towny experiencing town Leafia for the first time treats them (flashbacks).

Not sure I read the interaction

you able to link where it starts?

How can you prove a tonal read mate

Math

weh

the thread begins to break after 10k

Fair lol though to be honest im not sure what else to talk about that’s why I didn’t post again xD

also discourse will automatically close the entire thread down after 50k

Ah, Sounds like a god time

Just ISO one of them to find it I’m still catching up.

Basically leafia put a scumlist down and labelled it “people I dont really care for” and mansnick was like ‘is that your scumlist’ Leafia said yes and hes like ‘why don’t you care about your scumreads’

It was basically Leafia using a roundabout way to say “people I don’t like”

i dont like your reads

1 Like

You know

I kinda rambled there

But I was thinking that Ruby was solving in terms of “Wazza is evil if this prediction isn’t right” and it felt like a setup

And then I realized it could have been the literal opposite and I wouldn’t have a problem with that

and then I trailed off

can you explain your reasoning for why you didn’t like taffy’s post

that is not the thing I would take issue with for taffy’s vote in a very long while

also why are you hunting for people being excessively formal/serious instead of people being wolfy

Hard disagree with this post - wolves usually try and pummel villagers, not pick two or three select points

I don’t think its AI of Ghana because iirc he’s a pummel-ing short of player.

Taffy town probs I thinks

okay so @mollylikesorigami
why is ggnana villagery

that read specifically? I think GGhana has been pushing me like town

now nutella is a different story :thinking:

My thoughts exactly

If it was a tone read that he couldn’t back up why did he make a snarky comment telling me to “read context”

plan before game? :thinking: