FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

one moment

He got ITA’d earlier and was announced that he was hit but didn’t die

So uh yeah

yeah that’s like still nothing to me

that too

I assume it’s not 3 viges, but a list of 3 people, in which ORDER they get vig.

Also Solic, not sulit.
Unless you meant Sulit, then I am not following what you meant.

2 Likes

sorry I don’t follow
cape had a red check on someone so that makes cape a good vote target
whom did cape have a red check on why is it presumed and not confirmed - I mean he’s alive, is he not?

1 Like

Well it started with people being sus of him and trying to shoot him

Then he didn’t die and somebody said it’s probably a wolf ability cause usually ITA shields are wolf abilities

He wasn’t in the thread when he was shot but came back after that and said he was ITA immune

Wait, Solic flipped wolf?

Solic flavor

1 Like

Nvm you meant the role flavor

1 Like

I think Frost probably meant to say wisdom lol
So yeah, Solic flavor

1 Like

that’s a good look, yeh, but idk if I take votes in mash that serious tbh - especially day1 votes

Usually I just don’t vote on D1 in mashes
This probably tells you nothing lol

Nah, I think they wanted to say Solic, as in they were discussing role, so they named it as a role name.

Either way, we all know what we are talking around, even if we name it differently.

2 Likes

Anyway be back later

all taffy’s really done content-wise since being revealed as ita immune is post the readlist of dead villagers and try to solve from that which is coincidentally a great way to look like you are solving without actually spewing anything lol

but it’s kinda weird for them to not tell gghana to waste their shot on them as a wolf though? it only really makes sense as w/w theatre since it doesn’t make sense to tell a villager not to waste their shot as an immune wolf - especially because like, proph was an alternative shot choice who gghana might have shot instead

whats ybw?

Also proph flipped mafia so u can ignore that part

More claims/mechanics from day 2:

• Taffy claims a passive which means they can’t die to ITAs also they can modpost KPOP GIFs (2337)

• Wazza dayvigged Prophylaxis (4189) (4200) (4203)

• Arctic claims to have 6 ITA shots a day with unspecified hitrate (the 6 ITA shot part is proven real) (2501) (2556) (2566)

• GGhana claims to be slank vig who shot Illwei (4117) maybe (4135)

• Cape90 claims to have strongwilled BradLand (3920) and yes I know what it means now before you ask :slight_smile:

Things that are not mechanics that people think are mechanics:

ATNoName “checked” (did not claim to have but it was theorized) if me and YBW were incompatible with each other and the theory is yes (3371). ATN shoots YBW then says (3132) YBW flips town (btw i told u all so), then ATN says (3350)

you but worse, a player