FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

i kinda didn’t do anything on the first day (i missed the first day…) , so i couldn’t do anything on the first night

1 Like

(agreed tbh)

uh. unless he’s getting coached to claim proph’s V counterpart in wolfchat he’s just town imo

cuz that’s literally proph’s role, right?

1 Like

proph was a custom role so idt there could be a counter part?

1 Like

You made me realise that there were two confirmed wolves pushing me yesterday :grinning:

Sulit was the very first to vote me all the way at the start of the day and pretty much camped out on my wagon until switching off for Arctic at the very last second (#6404).
Prophylaxis joined a while later, after Molly’s wagon had overtaken CRichard’s and after I voted Apprentice, after which I became the leading wagon for a while.

This also means that this here:

…is complete and utter nonsense. Sulit voted me several hours before she came under any suspicion, it had nothing to do with self-preservation and everything with setting up a push on an easy target. If Eliza were really dedicated to yeeting a wolf, you’d think she would check something simple as that. Clearly, what she’s really interested in before anything else is to get me voted out. I don’t know if town!Eliza is capable of tunnelling someone so blindly, but this doesn’t look good.
Moreover, she actually voted me twice yesterday: once during the initial push, and then again after Sulit had become the leading wagon. She also spent the entire EoD trying to get a flash wagon on me. Her behaviour regarding me and Sulit looks terrible in retrospect.

Sure, you deserve a lot of credit for pushing me yesterday and today all because I had the audacity to sheep you on a vote in an awkward way. But I ISOd you yesterday and did not come out with a strong wolfread. I will obviously vote for self-preservation today if I can, but you would not be my first choice.

Tagging the people who voted me because I want this to be remembered. Don’t take Eliza into LyLo.

Summary

that’s a fun role holy…

@Leafia why are you convincing Kyubey instead of person who wants to shoot you?

i have yet to figure out how to cosplay w/o being incredibly corny…

Why Epi?

If I wa ssd’s wolf, I see ould’ve jumped on the Sulit wagon for towncred too. And multiple wolves have flipped clearing me wirh their intrractions with my slot.

but could there be 2 pretty much similar wolf roles? I feel that would be even weirder.

And i dont feel like he’s 100% lying here

What actions do each characters have
Can we have the list

Why do I deserve credit if you are town?

i can summarise each of them for yo, give me a sec

1 Like

Proph’s role was make a role so there’s no coralation to mafia can’t have something simular

Examples?

Do not shoot epitau

2 Likes

im confused tbh. i never read the flips too closely. Maybe i should just stop making role-related conclusions altogether

crich had already “informed me”
perhaps i misinterpreted their statement