FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

he has acted like usual derps and fooled me before

Basically stating that if you are a wolf then me leaving means that the thread may naturally listen to your suggestions and then shoot villagers
what do you need elaboration on

I’ll give you the marl treatment
you can do whatever you want but if I wake up to 3 dead villagers from your lists because people listened to you alice

I’ve literally lead the wagon on the d1 wolf lynch and the only person in my immediate shot list that flipped red was a wolf.

And I’m not a damn wolf as the only reason why you’re suspecting me is because I am not TRing you for flimsy reasons.

I’ll be here to keep Alice grounded in reality. Don’t you worry.

1 Like

This slot is still so so so so evil why the townreads?

1 Like

yeah sounds like a lot of flimsy reasons quite frankly

I trust if you are a villager wolves will be dead okay alice?

Nobody’s TR’ing Demisha? I pointed out in my ISO of them in the wallpost that literally every other post they make is basically a wolftell.

Then let people listen to me?

1 Like

I don’t remember ever putting Demisha in my town list.

I’m sleeping now they can choose to do what they please

I thought Brad was and some other people, not sure if Brad took off list

am i mixing up names :wowee:

I could have a bad case of my memory deciding to troll me into having amnesia, though I’m pretty sure that’s not the case seeing no one has said I town read Demisha.

yeah brad did take them off

ITA Dem plz thanks :smiley:

1 Like

Oh once last thing before I sign off
How did you like my present cape

I did when I first arrived because they just interacted with me but then I noticed they disappeared and never did anything so I got rid of the townread.

Tbh I feel like Demisha kind of fits the entire UTR wolf in a mash model.

Struggly, having difficulty keeping up with the thread, mostly making commentary-like posting with no actual flow, and the fact that nobody’s been pushing for shots on them but just throwing shade on them really makes me think this is a hit.

We’re d2 and we have 46 people alive and we’ve cleared two of them for taking Bimps-like shots.

I love this site.

2 Likes