FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

They can easily claim self resolving without actually beingself resolving though and they had all yesterday to convince us not to shoot them. I don’t think everyone should shoot in the first wondow though. Maybe only a few pople at the most.

okay you’ve convinced me

i won’t put them in priority tier personally, but i’ll put them in acceptable tier. The main reason i haven’t is because i know/respect proph and want to play with them tbh. But if im gonna be making ita lists i guess i can’t make decisions in that way

D3 desperado is not the type of self resolving role I am referring to. We can and will easily kill those claims. The self resolving roles im referring to are masonizsrs, IC’s, ect. If they are a cop and we shoot them the person who shot them will look dumb for not letting them claim.

claim their results*

I agree with this

I think shooting proph is fine sadly

1 Like

ITA Shotlist:

NOTE: If you think you can be around for upcoming ITA sessions, please hold your shot so people that’s not here can have a chance to claim.

Priority? :
Whysper (most ppl agree this is prio#1)
JakeTheWolfie (molly thinks should die)
Luxy (nutella thinks should die)
Taffy
YouButWorse
Nook

Acceptable:

GGhana
Demisha (Ruby says don’t shoot yet)
ATNoName
Ashlyn
Amelia
thepigeonnyc
epitau
Maxi
Ranta
Solic
Proph
Alice (Leafia says don’t shoot)
Drinks (don’t shoot until they’ve clarified their d1 claim about knowing a town)

1 Like

Okay gone for real. Spread the list

I have to agree. There isn’t the villagery fire that I expect from Proph’s town game here and I’m not a big fan of their Marl push, knowing the later is spewed town from Wisdom.

2 Likes

You mean D3 Despacito

you should make a tier for people that someone actively wants dead that’s above acceptable

and just have acceptable as a “people we haven’t ruled out yet for reference” thing

imo

I would say if Marl just loafs off and coasts he should be re-eval’d but yeah marl push is yikers

(ppl are allowed to shift ppl from acceptable tier to priority tier if they’re towny + have good reasons. just don’t randomly add towny ppl which aren’t on there at all)

1 Like

Agreed

This site is notoriously bad at letting self resolving claims live evenif they don’t turn out to be self resolving. I know from experience. I can see what you’re getting at though, so I don’tfully disagree with you.

1 Like

And if you’re town night KP, please keep to the shot list unless there is red check or another similarly good reason to shoot outside the list.

3 Likes

Shoot Chloe? Got it

4 Likes

To late derps beat you to it

1 Like

question
i’m really busy but i believe i can be around for the first shot and the last one
should i just shoot whysper right now because town’s going to flip them anyway?

1 Like

(let’s chill a bit on the derp jokes for now i think he gets it)

Proph W probably just spews Marl as town even more tbh.

2 Likes