FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Hum do you have a reason or?
I have them at null but fun to talk to

Solid read mate, definitely deserve to be number 2 on that list

made a couple posts yday that felt bleh and didnt love how she defended herself

i mean it really wasnt just me, for some reason shen is giving me sole credit for wanting to shoot you but you were already a popular target

No, a couple people mentioned me when I was offline and I came on and explained my reasoning

You should probably read that

@Ruby this is part of it
i may be dumb about the first one especially if blizer is town but i had bad vibes

1 Like

Okay noted thanks

This is so dumb since he literally admitted he had barely read me and was sheeping from other people

Blizer doesn’t give me reasons that I want to punt them out of this game today, which is true for yesterday so I’m willing to call them town today.

im a she and i just isoed you and its kinda shit so, you dont have much to stand on here

1 Like

i am town so uh yeah

oof for you

whysper
luxy nook taffy ybw

^plenty of people want dead

proph
jake

wazza

^pet wolf reads people have

ordering is purely how i perceive the thread’s perception of these players so that night doesn’t complain at me

scream additions at the top of your lungs

i still don’t grasp the luxy stuff tho i admit their d2 hasn’t been great

1 Like

Like the points on me were plain bad

‘Awkward around sulit’ - I’m not a first day mafia player I know how to bus a teammate if I wanted to - I simply had no info on either of the EoD wagons as I said before EoD

‘Pushed Shen’ - I made one point that could be a bad look from him from Wisdom spew - I had him as light town all day yesterday.

1 Like

like luxy’s iso today is just self wolf meta whining lol

2 Likes

Because the reads are shithouse and you should feel bad

p much

the problem isnt the stuff you did
its how you did the stuff you did
like your read on shen is hella awkward irrespective of how you treated his slot the rest of the day

Like I put my whole reasoning on display yesterday and everyone was like ‘nah he’s acting awkward because he knows sulit is a wolf’ like what???

Fair enough

It was pretty low effort because I didn’t really think of much else to do and Wisdom’s iso was tiny

you seem very self conscious about your wolf game

1 Like