FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

also if so, baaaaaaaaaad vig shot as Marshal was about like, top town for me out of I guess CRichard and Brad

1 Like

Chloe liked a post where Arctic said I was a town read because I wasn’t slinging my shit around, so I imagine that was why they had me as town too. I’m like, an easy read if you know me, but for some reason as a wolf I can make people doubt whether I’m actually a wolf, at least for the people who actually know how to read me like Chloe

My main town read marshal started telling ppl to vote arctic and arctic was mildly irritating and not v towny so i backed it

how is saying “first” as your first post in a forum mafia game actually telling?

IMO out of all of them, it’s apprentice if there is an evil there

nodding

/vote Whysper

also if whysper is a wolf in legit lock I never point out a w/w interaction
I’m eating rn then I got to go do stuff for other stuff

1 Like

Why does Marshal get killed by a town vigi N1? She wasn’t the counter wagon to sulit, Arctic was.

Yeah these are actually v well selected quotes,

What does everyone else think of this peeps

I don’t think I was voted by a lot of people

I’m voting Whysper because I think Litten’s w/w thing with sulit has merit

I know there is 1 person on me at EoD, but i did reach up to 7 votes, thanks to Hippo being a double voter, and was close to overtaking sulit (A wolf strongmanner) as the lead wagon

Chloe, Litten, Cape, Hippo, and Nanook were at my wagon at the peak

Ive talked about Hippo and Litten already, so not much there

Cape has been weird for me, cause i do agree with some of gghana’s arguments that how they push/approach slots was not the most towniest things in the world, and there was that weird moment where they thought sulit was dunking on me, but put a town read on me instead, which was a thing tbh. they have had towny moments for sure, but some awkard micro interactions, which i do think is villager leaning

Nanook’s vote on me was wolfy as fuck, their play has not been matching to their meta according to people who played with them, and honestly, i only have the words of “they should be shot priority”

pretty much where im at

I meant Marsh and said your name cause i was talking about your slot and thinking about it

Ditto. Out of my reads, Marshal and Chloe were two of my strongest townreads. I highly doubt it was a town vigilante who would shoot Marshal.

I don’t remember why, but my notes are saying that CRich is also one of the strongest townreads though. Could you elaborate why you think CRich would’ve been a good vigilante target?

Do you not recall how I left your wagon in favor of whysper

you did your not wrong

im just saying who was on my wagon at its peak though

It was mainly the event Bullshit yeah (which still makes 0 sense but i’m over it)

Some ppl (nutella and someone else) disliked my selfaware/semi-joking posts about being helpful for townpoints

i dont think a lot of other suspicions on me was really expanded upon from the top of my mind.

Also some ppl mentioned them didn’t like how i was defending eevee from the BS event reasons while still voting her without having a strong wolfread there (i had her as null)

i also mentioned that i partly voted eevee because Marshal and arctic (who i both had as V) was pushing me/eevee W/W and i wanted to prove em wrong like “hah now what?”. Some ppl thought i was wolfy for it.

1 Like

no other mentions of sulit from whysper at all

may deadass be tmi lol

3 Likes

town vig shot marshal because marshal always deepwolfs

1 Like

Basically

Whypser/Nanook should be the go to shots imo and we move on from there depending on flips

shoulda listened when I said shoot Arctic

1 Like