FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 48 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Cape90; CRichardFortressLies; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Leafia; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

Kyubey, like, what is there to talk about, I feel like the second post explains the first

What the absolute fuck is my flavor lmao

Feeling especially unconfident after sulit/chloe flips ._.

im amazed neither of marl or kiiruma died seeing as they both flavor claimed and were both hard spewed town in life boats

They could have another strongman tbh, though sulit was one

/vote Arctic @Dark_Joycat

but like
this is just
so forceful
and on players that could be wolves but like
are borderline
i can see worlds where this is 3 villas and

i dont want blizer in control of the shotlists

believe in the blahaj

1 Like
TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Arctic 1 CRichardFortressLies (#58)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 47 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Cape90; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Leafia; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

How was his EoD bad? Arctic’s EoD was pretty good. He was actively pushing for Sulit to get executed and Sulit ended up being a pretty powerful scum role.

the first two ita windows are while i sleep (theres a small chance i wake up during the second one but i will have missed a lot) so i’ll prob only really be around for the third one and even then i think im gonna be going out and doing things with my saturday so timing is awkward but lets kill some wolves

1 Like

don’t mean to disrupt mourning but
alice is alive.

Off for a couple hours

If anyone has a shotlist for me to eval then ping me plz

yes alice is another good shot yes

now that marshal and Chloe are dead it’s time for me to actually do stuff instead of working with them yesterday like I could have

i trust you guys to read arctic for me
ive like
not read a single post of his lol

I couldn’t disagree more. Arctic never voted sulit even near EoD1 and I’m pretty sure he was soft defending her when I was pushing them.

1 Like

Couple of his posts were just blegh tbh with how threadstate was at EoD tbh

I dont want him dead yet, but hes not in the best spot rn

lmao

@Kyubey

i know you role with like 90% certainty

and think it’s kinda wolfy ngl

do you object to me outing it to discuss

2 Likes

The first one I’ll be asleep for, but I should be awake for the second one.