FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

We forced Atlas’ hand to save Wind and had Atlas saved Wisdom, the 4 of us (Well, 3 since one of the other of us would’ve died) would’ve led a train directly into both Atlas and Wisdom.

1 Like

I have a feeling I’ll struggle reading Ashley accurately. They have an extremely controlled (?), stale (?) tone which I’m 100% assuming they’d have regardless of alignment.

Got an announcement to make.
What if Arctic is a clueless town who didn’t know what to make of sulit and Wisdom? That’s pretty plausible as now I think about it he didn’t seem to overly care about trying to save them.

1 Like

i dont remember a mansnicks post past sod but i thought they were town what do u think is sus about them

just got unliked
the audacity

These are just a few from today @Cape90 , but I did find myself agreeing with a lot from yesterday too.

Also for the record everyone saying I pushed Shen - I said that one post might be a bad look for him but still lightly townread him at that time. Like come on

what would happen when the boat leaves?

when theres people left

i assume they all die

As in if we slow picked?
All would’ve died

asking because i read the post where you said we shouldn’t shoot whysper because you didn’t want blizer to control shots and thought ouch

it feels like you shielding whysper is something you decided to do before actually doing any of the legwork

1 Like

That doesn’t mean they couldn’t be wolf just being discrete about it tbh imo the sulit defense was subtle but wolfy enough from my perspective. I still lean wolf on Arctic.
I can go over some ISO of them when I get to my computer in a while.

i could’ve picked wisdom and had her sacrifice herself for all of your deaths

Arctic can still be a wolf tbf, though I’m not so sure how damning the posts regarding sulit and Wisdom are now.

Yeah but there’s no way at that point you’d get away either.
I get where you’re coming from but literally all of us were saying you’d be saving Wind.

fair

i read whysper late yesterday which is what im working on
i might be biased by my blizer read but nyeh
i need to go but you can ping me to go remind me to read whyspers apprentice read afterwards

If Whysper flips W, do you think that she was townreading Apprentice to pocket them as a town, or that Whysper was defending her scum partner?

But overall I just think Rich is town because I don’t think they have these many thoughts As a wolf