that’s 9

thatg’s 10

2 Likes

either false event generator or i’m going to set up torches and pitchforks

5 Likes

why

we should take Tess ardent and burn down their house

2 Likes

I think both shending and italy are town though so that might be making me biased

their read on wazza is just weird, but I think it looks good for wazza? like they can’t help but know wazza is town and end on that conclusion if that makes any sense

night probs town, but like that wasn’t a hot take

this feels more like ro3 I guess but at this point everyone knew they were going over so I’m not feeling like putting a lot of stock in it. I don’t really townread brad but I’m not itching to kill them either

well you and proph

i had a fair bit of interaction with them d1 where they seemed eager to look into isos/do some independent solving, i guess its not huge and i dont really know them but it counts as “there is something i remember about this player that sticks out as somewhat towny” which is more than i can say for most of that list

False event, most likely. That’s a shame. Hope I don’t get blown up because it was actually a Word Bomb game specifically targeting me.

1 Like

Narcissist attempts reads V2

Why

This one @nutella .

1 Like

If the host doesn’t run that event, I’m going to be really annoyed.

1 Like

something something vibes and the way youve literally asked why like a two year old every time i have said this

1 Like

How I approched the game I feel, am also like a terrible wolf so :wowee:

Look, I hate to point out the obvious but the hosts have done a lot for us here, with even doing this whole game. If they do or do not do this event, I couldn’t care less. I’m appreciative of what we have

1 Like

meh, i dont see why alice couldnt do that as wolf personally

Possible, though I feel that if she were a wolf and I was going after her KP that’s she’d try to subtly get me to back off Wisdom.

@nutella what’s your thoughts on Nanook kinda think he’s been Wolfy and know you have more experience then me on him.

Also @Drinks @Demisha where’s you heads at?

Thoughts on EoD?
Any reads in general?

now i have a ghost of a memory of thinking apprentice was a slight wolflean for some reason, and theres that rule of three thing apparently, is there anything going for them?