FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Nightingale, sorry

also I want my read updated
I dunked whysper and pointed out them being w/w in the first place

In conclusion there is tons of fluff in Sulit’s ISO, so I really want to investigate those names in Sulit’s ISO because those names were important enough to mention in a sea of fluff. There is most definitely a wolf in those names with those at the end being less accurate because anti spew

oh

i included her?

i was hesitant earlier

I wrote 'em overnight and just woke up, so yeah. I’m catching up to the thread rn.

1 Like

Oh I’m blind, disregard that comment then.

I glanced through her iso again and i still think shes town lol

no, I just got distracted yesterday because by the time I got to read wagons there were several different wagons to read

Explanation?

Main issue irt to her IMHO is her interactions with Sulit. It’s kind of why I put her as a borderline shot.

Bonus reason why AtNoName is a wolf. They only popped in when the 1st ITA window closed, which to me comes across as a wolf trying to avoid attention so that he doesn’t get shot.

1 Like

Want a wolf pelt @Alice? Vote AtNoName please.

Are ITAs still going or did I miss them?

Next one is in about 3 hours.

1st window closed a few hours ago.

does anyone have a clue as to what this could mean? I don’t think it’s just meaningless, but I don’t have a clue as to the meaning as of now

are we sure Leafia isn’t a wolf based on this? There were others who argued this on d1 as well, so I can’t say with 100% certainty, but I think this makes Leafia look worse

Aight, since Whysper died I’ll be probably be shooting within YouButWorse, Cape90, Hippolytus, ATNoName, and Demisha unless something comes up.

I’m still re-reading the thread so be patient.

2 Likes

Not really, “why is X suspected” is what wolves usually say if a villager is under suspicion, so this is a plus for Leafia.

that’s possible, but at the same time they could be trying to get heat off of Leafia for that as well

I would veto shooting YBW, Cape90 and maybe Hippo tbh.
AtNoName is probably the best kill.

I don’t think so. Whysper was basically struggling to post anything and Leafia was barely under fire. I don’t think a wolf like Whysper would do that.