FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

also my role is

1. I kind dont know :joy_cat:
  2. I don’t think it’s clearing from the digging around I was doing trying to figure out stuff :stuck_out_tongue:

So do with that info what you will I suppose

When is the next ita session

22 minutes

About 22 minutes. If you want help on who you should shoot, I would recommend Demisha, Proph and At NoName.

2 Likes

Yeah. I don’t think it’s purely flavor-posting so a player is actually doing these announcements.

Not sure if a wolf would anonymously bus their partner like what they did by talking about Whysper in the EoD, so the modposter is probably >rand V.

1 Like

In before Eevee is shot most of the time and died, no one gets a price except the host

Yeah the modposter is named Hippo.

something about Frostwolf’s colored list feels a bit empty for day 2 of a mash

I don’t think so?

Hippo never talked about Whysper at all IIRC.

I’m agreeing with this.
I don’t think that the posts seem true.

I don’t trust the Tess Ardent posts. Nor the Illuminati ones.
I think the Illuminati ones feel like Hip posting.
As for the Tess Ardent ones, idk who is doing them but I think I know the flavour, maybe.

Anyway I’ve caught up and it seems we flipped a W who probably made another teammate into a factional killer. And a T who was essentially vanillized because their counterpart had died. So overall, not too bad

1 Like

aren’t they both the same?
i thought the first one was both tess ardent and illuminati

1 Like

Not in the thread, though the way the news reports ping Hippo’s name the most is why I’m sure the author is Hippo.

1 Like

It might’ve been, I can’t quite remember.
All I remember was ‘Illuminati’ stood out in my mind because it set me into panic mode, hoping I truly am just town

Have important info to reveal during ITA seassion

Who do think I am focusing on first?

Or you can reveal it slightly before it so we can discuss it now? :pleading_face:

Rip lol

Do tell.

oh i forgot this classic, probably should have put it it my mech thing post cuz it feels kinda relevant enough?
okay it isn’t a mechanic though
I think the shot is AI
what alignment
one of them

1 Like