FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

I think YBW is more likely to be town than Demisha. The latter has absolutely nothing that makes me think they’re town, compared to YBW.

And what exactly is telling us you didn’t just get shielded by the ITA shield that Whysper used? Because if that came from a wolf whose ability was factionalized then all wolves have a shield now.

misvote bait the role

that is probably >rand w
either you are a) angeled and lying
or b) just mafia ita immune probably
have never seen a town ita immune player i dont think
especially not one that claimed their ita immunity AFTER shots were wasted on them

BTW if this is true, we find wolves by hitting people who don’t die

like it seems pretty useless if town

I wouldn’t put a lot of stock in Prophy voting Whysper. Wolf!Prophy was ok with throwing Whysper under the bus to save their KP.

Proph busses as a wolf lol

Taffy only came in after they got shot, though?

Yeah exactly.

1 Like

yeah that’s very convenient :wowee:

With 4 votes on whysper? Sounds unlikely.

nothing I guess but you can always shoot me again this window if no wolf shields? I’m not caught up tbh I don’t know what happened SoD

Yes but coincidentally also after Whysper activated the ITA immunity shield

Update I no longer distrust apprentice I misread his interaction

My assumption was that the shield would last the whole day but idk how those things work

Aren’t ITA angels supposed to be submitted via hosts rather than through threads?

1 Like

Pretty sure wind is laughing at you for the idea.

Nevertheless I see Whysper’s voters as townlean for now.

I think it depends on whoever made the roles tbh
I could see a public one existing but I get what you mean, in general they’re private

I’m gonna be assuming that the sulit ability items are stuff that’s available to pass out?

So if someone knows they have a Totem of Dying, they should be coming out because if the holder dies (We can decide whether or not we shoot the holder) then the item should be perma gone.

And we need to bare in mind that the Totem of Undying makes a hit into a miss for ITAs, so “Hit, nobody died” wouldn’t be the message I’d expect for that when it proc’s. I’d expect “Miss”

1 Like