FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Hippos dead and I am still wondering if people will realize that all his posts were just copypasted quotes from his last mafia universe game with names changed.

2 Likes

Let me clairfy a bit, they havent posted TODAY, they posted yeseterday

Oh yeah that pause post actually looks uber bad now after sulit flip tbh

mmm, i forgot about that post, nice catch solic

2 Likes

:skull:

That’s an unspoken reason of why I want Proph flipped over Taffy.

I wouldn’t mind if Proph is the top wagon over Taffy. Proph is wolfier than Taffy tbh.

We can shoot every ITA session or just once a day?

Once per day.

2 Likes

I think Proph is gonna get iTA’d down, but im fine moving if he survives ITA phase

I would prefer Proph be the kill either way by ITAs or execution.

Going to chill for a bit, before reading some other candidates for shot. Will probably shoot in the third session.

Correction: Proph doesn’t know how to push wolf agenda in thread, because villagers are making themselves obvious villagers.

FTR I never got Proph town reads. They seemed to be describing a version of Proph who doesn’t exist in this game.

Also Proph conceding that Wisdom spewed Marl as town is such an obvious wolf ploy trying to backpedal trying to murder a villager and hoping no one notices.

If Proph was town, he’d have a way of refuting these accusations. The fact that he hasn’t showed up most of today is indicative they are a frozen wolf.

TLDR ITA Proph until he dies. If that fails, vote him out with extreme prejudice.

That’s almost certainly just from the fact that he’s asleep, so :joy_cat:

That’s not why he’s a wolf

hello

It’s more that he backpedaled after trying to get you killed after Wisdom killed herself in BOATs.

Howdy