FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Oh pity.

Oh wait. That was Derps.

I burrowed Alice when she tries to explain something obvious the …s .

1 Like

Amelia has been awfully UTR and the fact that wolves aren’t trying to mislynch them in this threadstate makes me think they’re >rand W.

As for Alive’s readlist, I’m not sure what to think of it, but it seems kinda fake somehow. That’s the impression I got from it anyway.

I’ve been thinking about it, but do wolves have any control whatsoever of the threadstate?

It’s a possibiliry

Probably not.

Like. We’ve flipped Wisdom/Sulit/Whysper/Demi so far with little pushback before EoD2 and all of those four were barely playing. Kind of feels like if there are actual wolves that aren’t slanking or going UTR they probably don’t have much thread control at all.

I can see that tbh.

I feel like a lot of the wolves this match can probably be found through SBPCBWE, tbh.

True. Then again, the thread has been pretty chaotic.

What’s that?

Yah some of the wolves are such low posters, they don’t appear in the frequent posts list.

The alternative is that the other wolves are happy to let the more obvious ones go so they don’t give themselves away imo.

1 Like

Wolves have been giving away who they are because of the number of spewed villagers tbh.

Honestly, that wouldn’t surprise me much.

Sort By Post Count Become Werewolf Expert

It’s based on the idea that many players post less when they’re wolves either because they have trouble coming up with good content or because they’re actively trying to fly under the radar

1 Like

Ah. I see.

Thing is Sulit was basically KP+Angel+Strongman and Wisdom was a nightvig.

Two of the strongest wolf roles died d1 so if they are not bothering to save KP even before the first night then that’s completely bonkers.