FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

What

Ive literally said whysper should die all the way back in day 1

Asking for cliffs and checking out reeks of a wolf trying to say something useful and then ducking out trying to go UTR.

The weird thing about the Blizer wagon is that there’s probably at most 2 wolves there as in Litten+1 of Nut/Nanook. It feels like wolves mostly kind of don’t have much thread control at all.

1 Like

And i was also pushing for sulit to die aswell

Yeah that’s a thing as well.

I liked the emotion in this post, @nightingale. Specifically, the focus on the light townread despite the fact essentially amounting to nothing felt like an exasperated villager. I’m not sold on him, but it makes me want to at least see more first.

you ignored denisha and didn’t advocate for proph whos probably just w

He left the thread before I entered, but I don’t think anyone did.

wow rude.

This is something worth noting.

Bro i dont play with proph enough to know his playtyke and meta, ive said this tbh

And dem yeah ill give you that, but i think everyone was fine with killing the slot, they were frozen

Like night i think you actually need to re eval me, because you are like trying to find any angle that ive been wolf here

Your getting to confbias on my slot

meh
i think his claim fiasco was his best post
that could be villa or cftrw wolf
its hard to tell in isolation

Ten minutes until ITA Period 3!

If you’re town, then perhaps try to look for wolves outside of Proph and AtNoName for starters.
I’ll be sleeping, so I’m not the one you need to convince in the next several hours.

idk
ill take a step back because i should anyways

but i was trying to get proph on shotlists the entire time before ita1 and ppl like blizer and molly kept relegating him to pet wotfread on them

maybe thats just molly but
I don’t like that!

I mean there is a giant possibility that it wasn’t important at that very moment.

That was molly tbh

I thought proph looked slightly better after whysp flip, but after prople telling me their meta as wolf, they can die tbh, cause i can see them jumping on for cred tbh

:smiley:

Was this something from yesterday? I can’t seem to find it.