FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

outedwolf is visor right

What’s your beef with me?

Everyone and I mean everyone who is showing up in the thread is encouraging the shots to be focused on him.

That’s weird and I don’t like that

I saw one message from him D1 and didn’t like it.

1. I did state it was 2 AM aka not in any condition to do shit but looking around at thread and see if anything happened
  2. The whole pressure was just ??? since I’m not doing to play since you told me.

@GGhana Don’t shoot me regardless of your read, I’m immune

if so why is he phoning it in so hard

tbh i don’t care as long as all shots go into at least one of the two obvious shots

you need to read back tbh wazza

there is a good reason why hes being wagon’d/shot at lmao

Which one?

if I’m gonna be honest the reason I’m so demotivated today is that I planned to kill cape yesterday and dumb cringe hosts wouldn’t let me do it

Quote? He’s kind of a middle-of-the-list for me since he hasn’t really done much so far.

Blizer
I literally KNOW THE REASONS
I SHOT Prophy

I’m saying we vote Prophy instead of focusing all of our shots onto him

theres a 27% chance that proph misses 8 shots without dodge
weve killed 4 players
its expected that at least one of our kills will take this long

and if he flipped wolf I would be cleared and if he didn’t then whatever just take me out behind the shed and kill me and get a new gghana from the store the children wont notice

1 Like

@Marluxion

i am not shooting him for this because I have phoned it in for the last 20 games in the last 4 months

1st time I agree with you 100% in this game.

This does confirm that my ITA chance lowering was probably due to YBW’s role. F.
Other than that there’s not much to their role of note. I do kinda like it, but YBW was inevitably gonna die either way.