FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

stop doing that or I’ll claim vig you

Didn’t Whysper activate ITA shield in thread? If so then she likely targeted Proph.

yeah but i was mafia and got d1’ed in that game after i had explosive diarrhoea all over the thread

This post is part as to why I think cape TMI’d Sulit as a wolf. Cape didn’t talk about Sulit a lot prior, instead relying on other peoples reads on Sulit. I felt like they knew Sulit was wolf which is why they thought Sulit was trying to bury Blizer, when that wasn’t the case.

2 Likes

I was about to ask “or from themselves”.

Weren’t they the claimed rolecop on catbae?

Disagreed. GGhana was being careful with the hero shot by asking permission to shoot so I don’t think that it was villagery at all.

why’d you get day oned for that when that’s what you usually do

1 Like

we’re the diarrhea twins it’s what we do

Read her flip lmao

And we just had a flipped mafia rolecop a while ago (Me!) so any claimed rolecop for N1 could be someone using the results of that rolecop.

1 Like

just because you are cringe does not make me cringe

in the end I am and will always be based

I mean she might have had to publically announce that the ITA shield was being activated.

As in the shield isn’t a passive, it’s a carried item.

my power is beyond mortal comprehension and my wisdom spans all of the eras from gods and kings to warriors and soldiers

it’s not really the action it’s more the sentiment
i don’t think a wolf’s first approach to get cleared is by taking a hero shot

moreso if cape is town
but he’s probably not town

1 Like

the 4 genders

@Wazza i want an answer to this you cannot just slander me and leave

yeah if I was mafia I’d just post some garbage I pulled out of my ass like you’ve all been doing

who do I shoot