FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

wait how many memes can we send tho

Was there not another huh

2 Submissions. You can change after sending.

actually I’m just going to send every recent meme in the-

i trust what ive seen. I also played loads of turbos with cape. This is the towniest ive ever seen him. I don’t trust your word because it’s your interpretation of stuff

That’s completely fair
That being said, do not ever town clear Eliza through mech or social reads and leave them as lock v, they have a habit of fucking off and doing nothing once they are cleared which is pretty bad
so keep them on their toes is a good idea
I’m starting to suspect they are mafia deepwolfing

3 Likes

nO

I have only wolfed in 1 mash like ever

deepwolf eliza is the ultimate timeline

1 Like

Boston tho lol I similarly had a gut early wolfread on you there and tempered it from thread consensus and it was right so

if against all odds litten is W they’re putting in a ton of effort to make sure i stay pocketed. Im like 99% sure 1 of us will die in the next 2 days though, so probably not gonna be my problem to deal with

should i just claim at this point
im going to be extremely stressed and busy for 4 days so im not sure how much i’ll play

don’t claim

you sure?

Yes. Don’t claim.

like genuinely i have no problem with y’all deciding my actions
im barely here

alright?

Also, unrelated. i’m a little flabberghasted im seeing townlist where im not listed. Read Whysp ISO and keep saying Whysp called me a wolf for townreading Sulit and it being w/w/w

1 Like

literally been preaching about the anticlaim since the start of D1

In all fairness, it’s not as if I’m doing anything either. Yet I am still here, not fullclaiming my role.