FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

first you openly shoot king
now you are somehow suspecting Eliza of deepwolfing when they have been almost obviously town
There was some other obvious town that I felt you were pushing

1 Like

currently think a lot of the “not voting” tier are wolves

and maybe the middle of the cape wagon

1 Like

wtf was wrong with shooting hippo, i spoke with chloe and blizer about it yesterday and we were all pretty sure he was mafia

i don’t think eliza was a deepwolf i was just saying it would be funny if they were

the third point is ?? when you can’t even point out anyone in particular

Sulit spewed Hippo V imo, but no point harping. i think arctic is V still

1 Like

maybe I was thinking someone you dropped day 1

your logs look deepwolfy though today, I am terrible at explaining it so I guess I will let my town flip do the talking when I am ITAed or whatever

to be completely honest with you, i won’t move arctic down if/when you flip V

Also it’s like town threw away their brains since like, I am still the one who shot Taffy

Atlas was still the one STALLING shooting Taffy when there were no objections

and then they just kept doing the same thing and i was like WTF

keep in mind if Taffy flips mafia

Does anyone have any reason to townread Italy outside of sulit’s spew?

wasn’t it proph?

I remember being in the thread when Atlas asked “should i shoot proph?” and they got the go ahead. i dont remember if they actually did it

okay, but mark it, I feel like Arctic is playing autopilot mixed in with deliberately trying to see how much he can get away with

sure i’ll mark it

Litten had Italy very V based on meta IIRC.

not really, though since he isnt slanking i dont think hes in his wolfrange, unless he broke out of it recently

i think it was semi-volume related at least

Yeah so?

It has nothing to do with AtNo

His D1 was eh since it was completely off-topic but this day it feels he’s kind of better since there’s more game-related chat coming from him.

Thing is that I feel like his thread presence is far more lacking than what I usually remember of him. It might be due to the fact that I don’t think I’ve played with him in such a large game before, but eh.

oh and the best part is that Atlas never voted Taffy saying

:slight_smile: Tee hee