FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Wow

So u switched from a town to a better town

Gj

3 Likes

Id say that was easily a top 5 worst shot if hes telling the truth here no cap

5 Likes

Because Marshal was pushing Arctic super hard and it looked like she wanted Arctic executed instead of Sulit. And with how powerful Sulit ended up being, it wasn’t a good look for Marshal.

1 Like

I’m actually court wizard who empowered deeps last night making his action bypass everything
didn’t know he was vigilante sorry

3 Likes

Not my worst shot by far

I don’t believe it cuz there had to be one protective on Chloe

1 Like

why did you even ask me to hide your role

2 Likes

Im giga lost but all I gotta say from the little I’ve read today and day 1 this guy looks giga town imo lol.

Yes. I -your scumread- object to shooting Nanook; your scumread and my townread.

Why? Because of he scumread me when he arrived at the game, and read a couple other players the same way. It’s a weak reasoning, but I’m planning to keep this townread.

…? Proph, you said you voted Whysper because something Kyubey said. How come that, when I am backreading now, I only see CRich compromising with Leafia to vote Whysper, while Kyubey is explaining to Cape why he (Kyubey) is not acting scummy?

I’m not allowed to have vig roles

No one gave me a shot list that I saw

Yeah

2 Likes

I feel bad for accidentally misclicking and stopping all non-killing visits to chloe

So town possibly shot both Chloe and fucking Illwei.

What the fuck is wrong with you people?

2 Likes

you don’t even know my role if you think I just outted it

1 Like

Did you not see a long list of people calling Chloe town?

1 Like

How do we know town killed ilwei?

1 Like

I already had Molly as V, but i think their treatment of Litten today makes them even more so

1 Like

:stare:

Oh also I think @Kyubey is town

1 Like

We killed a strongmanner

which is something aswell

Why would mafia kill her when she just about 0 posted until EOD?

1 Like