I am outside your window

Look outside

It’s me bitch

oh ok, i misremembered then

also, is visor = visorslash?

Yes

oh neat

Also like
I’m literally lock clear because of how I vetoed shots on some of the villagers in the POE
Whenever I’m a wolf in a mash, I look at the POE, go through their ISO, and say “this can die” ect ect to all the villagers in the POE. Here, I actively opposed YWB death because of how excited I got over the bonding of our roles, and…I just wouldn’t have said anything if they were a villager? Like sure I gave it up a while but that’s also because it was 3 AM or whatever and I just wanted to go to bed

Nightingale last updated it

Note that there’s a mistake in it that’s originally mine: Atlas also shot Prophylaxis

1 Like

do you think I have anything else other then
you’re underwhelming
you look partnered with Taffy

I will say, your proph shot looks good, so I wouldn’t encourage priority on you

i just want your counter to my second point
cause i can’t do much right now so at least i can prevent my death

I think the way Atlas has been treating his role is pretty townie, especially if you compare his behavior with the rest of the wolves who claimed. He hasn’t claimed but like he’s stated interest in claiming his role and having his ITA’s be chosen. Like he could be a wolf but I think he should be put on the back burner for a while.

GTH i think atlas V too. i got no convincing arguments but yeah. feels pure

1 Like

Proph shooters in 1st window are all town, there are prob bussers in 2/3 (ie don’t clear arc/wind/taff/ash/sol)

1 Like

pretty much

i guess my counter to this is that it’s a WIFOM argument.

Also my counter part 2 is more thread presence = better look

as much as i like being townread
i still have a point to make