FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

she always tricks me and pockets me and I can’t tell you a game she hasn’t done that

You didnt ask anyone to answer your question I believe that would be the indication why

I couldve answered it but that would be dumb

wait
so he ignores the proph read
and then says he thinks cape is a w
lmao

cause i thought it’d be good idea and fun? why are you talking as if u think my role is something it isnt like bruh

Cant vote gghana, that would mean we wont be able to have epic debate that clogs the thread day 3

Agreed. I’m inclined to believe he knew YBW and Cape couldn’t win together.

because he could get more checks and didn’t want to be blatant about it

I’m pretty sure it’s why he wanted Cape shot because it would help his case or something

Idk man

But he flipped town, and he’s the type of player to do wackass things for results? /shrugze

And nobody has questioned why I explicitly asked people NOT to add me to a hood this game

my problem is eevee is a reality bender so if cape was once a w he got converted into a villager so he’s not a hit anymore

1 Like

As my first post

also remember the last post: “fake democracy”. like, if it’s a redcheck, why not just double down instead of snarkily complaining when ppl are saying he has no say

I asked you to be added to it because it’s funny

then vote cape

atno was made and softed he had a difference check on ybw and cape, ybw flipped town

I’m doing fuck all, I’m not trying to pocket anyone

What

that’s ATNoName for you
you don’t know him
but he loves HOI4 so it’s a reference to that

1 Like

Like actually if he had diff on ybw and anyone his reaction to the ybw flip would be so different I would think/hope. Feel like he prob just had a same check on them with someone and wasnt sure where to go when they were town

I think the coming in saying wolvES outed meant he thought he had a same check on two people he wolfread but then was wrong