FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Wazza and Windward are always buddy buddy regardless of each other’s alignment.

1 Like

tbh, i think there’s a few villagers who could get ML’d for cape-related reasons too tomorrow

i’m staying the course on cape

i want everyone to do the same

i’m really sorry if this is wrong. but i
i am never overlooking this mech. i think he is the deepest wolf and cracks the game open. i think that’s why this has been so hard to get

2 Likes

yes

1 Like

Eh.

If I convinced someone of it, it’s not my point.
I want mostly them being alive, cause we have some means to communicate with dead, so we could double check the… check.

And there is not much else on Cape besides the check anyway.

1 Like

alright Molly is just town lmao

This will either age well or not in the next 5 minutes.

1 Like

No we usually rand opposite alignment unless we’re in a hydra
And if we don’t, we’re T/T but assume the other is a wolf
Tragic, isn’t it

i can take it

2 Likes

B-but you can just ITA him tommorow

you have no idea how rough it is being in my position where mechanically it’s like, you kinda have to vote me and kill me eventually even though literally nothing actually happened with ATN and me besides a perhaps inkling of suspicion :shrug:

doesn’t matter how town i am

Am I… missing more than usual?

i thought you agreed with the 3p theory

1 Like

(you’re welcome, by the way, I don’t hear a thank you)

Why would you listen to Arctic saying this if now you don’t give a shit about what the read was from Arctic onto you? You haven’t shown you care about how people are reading you and you even stated earlier about how little you’re caring.

So…
why does this make Taffy’s vote bad? None of this makes the vote bad, it’s just reasons why you don’t like Taffy’s slot and why you prefer Taffy over Cape which I’d be fine with if you just stated this

Noted.

I already had her as V, but i’ll lock her V if u flip tonight K?

1 Like

also wdym hard we have killed 5 wolves

That’s a possibility honestly. Hopefully Cape really is a wolf. That’s the best case scenario here.

Gonna be honest I just kinda doubt he’s deepwolf cause I saw him wolf once and he was obvwolf

That’s all the meta I have on his wolfgame tho

1 Like

i think there’s a chance he’s 3p but i don’t think it would be this hard to kill him if that were the case :/

Yeah such a tragedy.
I have more luck with being aligned with Alice as town in past games.