FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Arctic’s EoD was bad

I actually dislike litten tbh, but i wanna see how he plays today out and see if i want him gone tmrw or not

we should also murder whysper probably yeah?

1 Like

other than me obviously being a power ful role regarldess of alignment

whys is meh
we should murder her if she doesnt get better but i think we have bigger fish to fry currently

1 Like

Oh yeah

Whysper should get nuked

Whysp/Hippo/Nanook is a good starting point for me

1 Like

Yeah I wouldn’t be surprised if she’s a coasting wolf too.

what was scummy about the post

okay but you could say that instead of whatever came out of your mouth just then

Look how hard Marshal was pushing for Arctic and in the process trying to save Sulit.

u misread

I would take Hippo out if Arctic flips W.

if marshal wasn’t exactly strongmanned by wolves last night then they don’t just hate fun people
they are also incredibly boring

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 48 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Cape90; CRichardFortressLies; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; ElizaThePsycho; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Leafia; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; mollylikesorigami; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Prophylaxis; Ranta; Ruby; Shending_Help; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse; Zone_Q11

Kyubey, like, what is there to talk about, I feel like the second post explains the first

What the absolute fuck is my flavor lmao

Feeling especially unconfident after sulit/chloe flips ._.

im amazed neither of marl or kiiruma died seeing as they both flavor claimed and were both hard spewed town in life boats

They could have another strongman tbh, though sulit was one

/vote Arctic @Dark_Joycat

but like
this is just
so forceful
and on players that could be wolves but like
are borderline
i can see worlds where this is 3 villas and

i dont want blizer in control of the shotlists

believe in the blahaj

1 Like