FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

Top Gun was a conceit of gayness.

I agree with giving them time, I was just saying, like it felt like they were posting for the sake of it

1 Like

This sounds weird, but I stand by it.

the first one i didn’t watch maverick

I still think the odds are that if any of us flip W, it’s Atlas.
Since the only one who didn’t really get much of a choice was Atlas, since we were kinda forcing their hand.

im looking at the app read in a bit once i can find the other thread
i read the “sulit tmi w” thing and im unconvinced

Why specifically Atlas?

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Whysper 6 CRichardFortressLies (#279); Leafia (#249); mollylikesorigami (#304); Prophylaxis (#284); Shending_Help (#240); Zone_Q11 (#562)
Taffy 2 Cape90 (#539); ElizaThePsycho (#269)
Prophylaxis 1 nightingale (#36)
Not Voting 40 Alice; Amelia; Apprentice; Arctic; Ashlyn; Atlas; ATNoName; beancat; Blizer; BradLand; Demisha; Drinks; eevee; epitau; Frostwolf103; GGhana; Gorta; Hippopablompoyeetus; Italy; JakeTheWolfie; Kiiruma; Kyubey; Luxy; mansnicks; Marluxion; Maxi; NANOOK; nutella; Outedwolf; Ranta; Ruby; SirDerpsAlot; Solic; Taffy; thepigeonnyc; Wazza; Whysper; WindwardAway; YouButWorse

Yeah I think if there is a 2nd wolf in the BOATs event, it’s Atlas.
I also have the least reasons to town read them out of all the BOATs participants.

1 Like

thank you for absolutely consuming my phone screen with this every 3 minutes you’re doing god’s work

3 Likes

We forced Atlas’ hand to save Wind and had Atlas saved Wisdom, the 4 of us (Well, 3 since one of the other of us would’ve died) would’ve led a train directly into both Atlas and Wisdom.

1 Like

I have a feeling I’ll struggle reading Ashley accurately. They have an extremely controlled (?), stale (?) tone which I’m 100% assuming they’d have regardless of alignment.

Got an announcement to make.
What if Arctic is a clueless town who didn’t know what to make of sulit and Wisdom? That’s pretty plausible as now I think about it he didn’t seem to overly care about trying to save them.

1 Like

i dont remember a mansnicks post past sod but i thought they were town what do u think is sus about them

just got unliked
the audacity

These are just a few from today @Cape90 , but I did find myself agreeing with a lot from yesterday too.

Also for the record everyone saying I pushed Shen - I said that one post might be a bad look for him but still lightly townread him at that time. Like come on

what would happen when the boat leaves?

when theres people left

i assume they all die

As in if we slow picked?
All would’ve died