luxy nook ybw

^plenty of people want dead

proph
jake
taffy

wazza

^pet wolf reads people have

2 Likes

This probably clears Leafia as villager even more, as it comes across as a wolf asking if they should suspect a villager. It feels like they want permission to wolf read Leafia.

2 Likes

In bed trying to sleep. I’ll personally defend wazzy from being on the shot list. I have 2 posts talking in depth earlier about how I think the way Sulit treated that slot as V. Might be 3p if I’m completely honest, but I wouldn’t bet on it

3 Likes

whatever
i still have no clue why whyser is the thread consensus top wolf
like, im not going to try to get her
not killed
but i really think that she’s just a toss up and regardless of her alignment wolves re dunking her and id far rather look there
because basically
all the cases on her ive seen are actually like, not good?

1 Like

I read that yesterday and arrived at nai but reading it again, I think you got a point. That’s a post that Sulit would feel quite awkward writing out/posting if they’re w / W. This is the first real time I have something to read leafia V from that’s not sheeping others meta reads

Okay I did all my work
I ahould note that if whysper is a wolf they probably were protected from ITA’s I imagine

2 Likes

Depends on if Sulit’s token can be passed around Night 0 or not.

2 Likes

Sulit gives ITA protection

it’s adorable that you think that would be the only role that does so

1 Like

Thats

a decent question actually

i dont think so though?

cause that means they setup a strongman on night 0

true but still

thats atleast 1 wolf that could dead

3 Likes

@ElizaThePsycho wheres your head at
youre liking all my posts and i have no clue whether or not you actually agree with them

taffy wolf

on second thought
Molly thinking my role is wolfy might come from the perspective of her being mafia
but I have to assume she’s town or else I’ll be very upset rn

2 Likes

normally i’d check the playerlist to remind myself of my other reads but

Also sulit didn’t vote Whysper for self pres when Arctic and Whysper were tied if I remember correctly EoD1.

actually you know what, rare mech post from me

considering how sulits was a 1 time use protection

wouldnt shock me If they do have another ITA shield of some kind its also likely limited/1 hit aswell

1 Like

whaddup fools

1 Like

Why tho