FAM2 Game Thread 2 - Day 2

luxy’s push on shending looks omega bad fwiw
just
extremely contrived
the reasoning of “wolves ping their teammates more often” is :joy_cat: reason to want to kill

luxy w → shending v probably

He looks better than you do honestly. At least in my eyes.

oh also sulit was kinda negative utility onec they gave away their good potion cuz the bad potion kept ketting renewed as long as sulit was alive

i didn’t care to ask about YBW because i already scumread YBW, but i didn’t scumread sulit

I could see Luxy wolf tbh

Oh Luxy did that? Ok put him in shot lists.

I mean I’m also cleared by the fact that Sulit didn’t even know I was on the game which shows why they literally had my name in all caps when they realized I was in the game

But even if we ignore that, if you look at my behavior with the Sulit wagon, I don’t even think it’s wolfy? I literally explained how I was fine with Whysper/Sulit wagons and shifted off from you, a confirmed villager in your eyes, to whysper, someone who I think you also wolf read, and was also the one I pointed out to have potentially TMI’d that Sulit was a wolf

Are you seriously questioning losing to the best song in existence?

i thought they could pass that bad totem to any player?

crichard i’m fucking begging you on my knees regardless of if you’re right or wrong when you come to conclusion provide a rational, logical and understandable train of thought

cld factor in

but also sulit said they were like crying

so if mafia hard bussed in FAM and sulit says theyre sad about it its kinda a dick move

Yet you didn’t bother engaging with me on why I scumread YBW. You only talked about sulit.

im on shending v now anyway, dont particularly recall luxy stuff but am down to sheep

1 Like

oh maybe lemme check

I oppose Arctic ITA’s btw.
For my sanity of course.

Ehh

fair enough to be honest, still got my eye on you though cat

I’ll quote Arctic posts for your convenience.

cape quoted it recently i think
i need to do dishes

chleb trusted you so im giving you my braincell for now
you can give it to cape if you dont feel like it

1 Like

that’s not what i meant

i don’t care to ask about your opinion on YBW when he had posted hardly any content and we literally agreed

i specifically asked about sulit because i thought she was towny at that point

god this is insufferable