FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

why would you even consider attempting that

alice openwolfing from kp isnt exactly a new thing
i was w/w with her and shedd the exact same thing

1 Like

Ah, yes. @CRichardFortressLies ignoring my question whenever I am correct about his scumread on me being stupid.

Then again, he’s probably just sheeping nightingale at this point.

to sum up the current situation

2 Likes

there is 10 players alive
help

gorta just tied me to a chair, put a gun to the back of my head, decided not to, set me free, turned the safety off, handed me the gun and tied himself to the chair

1 Like

Hmm you might have a point there.

To confirm my role, if anything.
Even if eevee has already confirmed it in D3, I know for a fact there will be both Mafia and stupid Town who wouldn’t believe my claim.

Not really. I suspect Night for EoD shenanigans yesterday.

Corn

Did anyone claim that report? If so then it might be mafia modposter and Zone might be town.

i can feel your terror through the screens

1 Like

Question: Could Zone have been framed by the mafia with that report? As I don’t remember anyone claiming to have made it.

Does this mean that you will finally kill me tonight? God I wish I was eevee, because then I could go to dead chat and complain to Kiiruma for not killing Derps at EOD3.

I am a simple stupid man.
I see nightingale openwolf.
I see you scumread me.
Conclusion: Both are scum.

i mean
not to say only one person would speak like that
but there is currently only one person who is suffering from a language barrier alive

1 Like

I did have you as a scum read, though I’m starting to reconsider this as you could have been framed by mafia now I think about.

1 Like

Zone could be being framed by wolves with the report now I think about it.

was marl the one who pushed on zone because of how he survived the vigshot
if it was a modpost zone prob v
if it was a real report from a mafia role (zone as a mafia public self-watcher?) then that could be tmi feasibly

I’m pretty sure Marl mentioned quite a number of people as wolves, yet they were proven to be town.
So I’m inclined to think whoever Marl didn’t mention in his list of 6 are likely wolves with him.

Actually Zone/Alice doesn’t work as w/w as Zone voting for Alice early feels like he wouldn’t bus Alice if he was a wolf here.