FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

Hope you’re right

If hosts lied to her about number of starting wolves, then we’re at 3 v 6.

No that is the thing, mafia non-kp doesnt have abilities to kill, they just borrow Marl’s ability

So we have 13 wolves instead of 14? That’s entirely possible if hosts lied to Alice as an unreliable mech oracle.

One role is odd actually, that vanilla town is not ‘town’ alignment

Catbae

Everyone else has 'town" in the roles

Wait if what you’re telling me is true, then we have 11 wolves dead instead of 10.
Which means we are at 3 v 6.

Ladies and gentlemen

We found the lost wolf?

Vulgard 2.0? LMAO if true.

I remember pushing Catbae and then going off him when Marl joined as I thought those two were T/S.
What if they were unknowingly S/S?

So if we kill the mafia vigi and they kill 2 per night while we kill a mafia, then we get a F3 in day 7 by my counting skills.

TARGET VOTES VOTED BY
Alice 3 ElizaThePsycho (#103); Outedwolf (#22); Zone_Q11 (#18)
Outedwolf 3 CRichardFortressLies (#497); Frostwolf103 (#490); nightingale (#311)
nightingale 2 Alice (#154); thepigeonnyc (#186)
Not Voting 1 Italy

Doesn’t matter who the mafia kill if it’s exactly Outedwolf/Italy and Eliza at this point. It’s a matter of townies voting out a wolf each day.

Fmpov there’s 2 wolves voting Alice right now and I would lean towards them being OutedWolf and Eliza, as Zone voting with Outedwolf is probably not something they’d do if they were both wolves. The 2 wolves on Alice have to be Eliza and Outedwolf in that case.

Catbae being LW would line up with Alice’s Mech oracle claim of 14 starting wolves.
Not to mention that the wolf team is pretty outed from how they want Alice, who is pretty much guaranteed town dead 1st thing entering thread.

Which means that if the game doesn’t end with 12 flipped wolves, then it confirms Alice’s mech oracle claim and it is 14 wolves one of them not part of the main pack.

Not to mention that I called out Catbae for being UTR D1, and that fits if he is lost wolf trying to signal to wolves not to kill him.

@Alice @thepigeonnyc I would recommend you two both get off Nightingale and vote Outedwolf instead.

didn’t alice specifically say there were 14 packwolves
i forgor