FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

We do not want to tie the wagons and right now I want Outedwolf to be in the lead.

You sure? I’m currently thinking she’s town based on the fact that she isn’t flip-flopping her reads unlike CRich.

Oh, hey. Same conclusion here.

If anything, flip flopping reads is more likely to come from town as town has less info and is more willing to adjust reads with new information.

counter argument

/vote eliza @Dark_Joycat

I dont like italy’s stance by the way

Because ungated Vigs are already OP design-wise as is. Ungated framing Vigs on top of that is just so broken, that the Mafia would win unjustly if they were to have that.

and i don’t like you at all so we appear to be at an impasse

Who said that there is unlimited framing? You only need one good frame to win the game as mafia. If you are town, then you have been conned into thinking Alice is mafia.

Interesting you don’t like a confirmed town btw.

But that is just attacking me, and not my play.

No that’s how you play. I’m calling you out for how you play the game.

it’s hard to like someone going out of their way to be as annoying as physically possible

Zone why do you refuse to reconsider your Alice and myself reads when you’ve admitted that you’ve been consistently having wrong scum reads?

Doesn’t matter. He’s still town like it or not.

i don’t have to like him as a person to conclude he’s town

I think you are correct, killing the mafia vig instead of factional is priority

Whether you like Frostwolf or not is your choice. We still have a game to play and Frostwolf is our confirmed town.

Because:

1. Alice as a deepwolf is deadly, and considering she is alive at D5, that gives me a sign that something is amiss.
  2. I don’t believe in the existence of an event reward prize that not only lets the Mafia kill someone with a flavor attack of epitau/Amelia, and also frames Alice.