FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

i can’t simplify it any more than this

Italy even if Alice is mafia, she’s clearly not the vigi from the gamestate around her. Wolves want anyone else other than the vigi dead and Alice being targeted by wolves proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that Alice isn’t scum vigi.

Hey Zone. I’m sorry I accused you of gamethrowing. It’s on me 100% for letting my perception of you cloud my thinking.

Zone if you’re interested in killing the likely wolf vigi, we can do that today by voting out OutedWolf and then we can deal with Alice later. Deal?

@Zone_Q11

…do whatever you want.

/vote Outedwolf
@Dark_Joycat

If it means anything Zone. I accept that I shouldn’t have accused you of gamethrowing and blame only myself for it.

I should note that Marl also claimed to have redirected the factional kill from himself to Brad and we know that Marl/Brad are W/V. I believe that it’s likely Marl was covering for his vigi.

Now why would Brad claim to redirect a mafia kill onto Brad? It’s to cover for his vigi in case they get caught visiting Brad.

Am I wrong on all this? If so I’d rather you speak up before I make an ass of myself thank you.

You should also know he is the one who make me VT

Hmm that’s true too.

I will say this. If Outedwolf is exactly the scum vigi, then Alice is spewed town even more because it’s clear that wolves want her punted out of the game.

You are right, that alice attacked Eevee is a irrefutable fact.

@Italy and if Alice is maf vig, factional killer or entirely different killer type like you mentioned, which the latter make sense.

Unless we are mislead that Wisdom never did choose inherited mafia to begin with

So its not a normal attack, mafia vig falls under normal attack

Wait so you’re thinking Alice is being bussed by wolves? Am I understanding this correctly?

I am saying that we’re mislead by the very beginning, there is probability there is no inherited mafia vig from Wisdom

But who claimed to shot Wisdom again?

Then where does Outedwolf figure into all this? Possible town that we’re about to misyeet?

KiiIruma killed Wisdom in D1 boats.

1 Like