FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

this is the worst endgame composition physically possible

Oh good point. Lets get OutedWolf who is an outed wolf.

I hate you

Zone if you believe that mafia is framing you, why aren’t you considering the world where Alice is being framed like you?

1 Like

Eliza got it easy taking down the npc sniper

Here’s the thing Zone. You believe that mafia is framing you correct? We believe you’re being framed.
We also think Alice is being framed as well. Is it really that impossible for you to believe Alice is being framed as mafia?

How do you know that for 100% certain without reading her rolecard?

Yes. Clearly you don’t agree with me AND are ignoring my posts, because you are just reiterating what I have already said:

The gamestate around Alice doesn’t make sense if she’s vigi. The wolves are comfortable killing her.

I do agree that you’re being framed. I also think Alice is being framed. It’s not hard to connect the dots and realize Alice is a framed townie. Also I’m not ignoring your posts.

We do not want to tie the wagons and right now I want Outedwolf to be in the lead.

You sure? I’m currently thinking she’s town based on the fact that she isn’t flip-flopping her reads unlike CRich.

Oh, hey. Same conclusion here.

If anything, flip flopping reads is more likely to come from town as town has less info and is more willing to adjust reads with new information.

counter argument

/vote eliza @Dark_Joycat

I dont like italy’s stance by the way

Because ungated Vigs are already OP design-wise as is. Ungated framing Vigs on top of that is just so broken, that the Mafia would win unjustly if they were to have that.

and i don’t like you at all so we appear to be at an impasse

Who said that there is unlimited framing? You only need one good frame to win the game as mafia. If you are town, then you have been conned into thinking Alice is mafia.

Interesting you don’t like a confirmed town btw.