FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

sleeper code activated

1 Like

the most likely reason is that i was held back for Blatant Reasons Not To Be Discussed™

If so, then it’s best we shut up about it.

I bring it up because the last time I was a neutral who won the game, my slot yeeted itself out of the game.

I am glad that townies with alt wincons is a thing, rather than a third-party neut.

SFoL 64 - Anonymous FoL - Day 6 - The Possessor, Inquisitor, and Fool are victorious! - Forum Matches - Forum of Lies (fol-archive.netlify.app)
This game is where I win as a neutral early and got to watch the game from the graveyard.

Did Alice ‘powerwolfed’ me or something over that TMI matter?

Yeah she did. And that wasn’t the only time she powerwolfed in SFoL 63.

Yeah no elementary, dear watson.

And my dreams keep crushing down ever time I am in same game as Alice.

Because I love’d to work together

Question: Did Outedwolf out any read before voting Alice?
If not, then that makes it more likely that Alice was being bussed.

All I remember from Outedwolf before voting Alice is this.

Alice is someone you don’t overlook ever if you’re town. Yet Outedwolf to my knowledge only mentions Alice in an indirect way today.

No need to, but I suppose for the sake Outedwolf that’s something that need to be looked after.

We know Alice is not maf vigi, she intentionally killed Eevee so that town is dumb enough to vote Alice to execute her.

But we’re smarter than that.

See Frost, the issue with both of us scumreading -or at the very least suspecting- CRich is: It won’t matter.

Unless you’re telling me you can get everyone else to vote for him like eevee did to Marl and night at EOD4, then I’d just spare the effort and let him live, and maybe even let him win.

Plus, he kinda deserves it after the many hours he has spent on this game Today. Yeah, not all posts are meaningful or subjectively agreeable with, but I believe that we can all agree that CRich has put the most effort into -at the very least- Today.

Like, props to night for continuing to play the game as town even though she’s outed Mafia.

Alice has been slanking, but in all fairness, this is probably the best course of choice for everyone involved. We know she is scum; She can’t do anything about it; It doesn’t matter what she says Today because she can’t do anything Tonight, so we will only focus on her if there is ever a Day 6.

1 Like

I feel like I am already posting my post-game thoughts to be honest. Like, there is probably nothing else I can say after Day 5 ends other than “gg”.

The only thing that would embarrass me is if the game doesn’t end at Day 5.

Indeed.
Alice is definitely is trying to protect the mafia vigi by openwolf punting Eevee at night. That much we can be sure of.

But uh… Man, Today has been a wild ride.
First I had to fend off against CRich and night’s scumread on me, for reasons that are intentionally bad. (night admitted this.)

In hindsight, I might’ve even been cleared because Alice was pushing me D4 as well. Though, it’s not as if Italy/Outed/pigeon/Eliza care about my slot anyway. I’m kind of fighting for nothing but myself. Heh.

Then there was a moment when I suddenly heard that a Youtuber I am subscribed to died because of stage four cancer, coupled with CRich’s uh… “stuff”.
That made me uh… “very very sad”.

The rest of Day 5 (“the important part”) was mostly just Frost and CRich reiterating what Italy and I already know, and then deciding that Outed was the best choice of option.

Like, objectively Town should be targeting someone within CRich/Eliza/pigeon/Outed, but the fact that only Zone/Frost/CRich/night were discussing this matter is already a tell that Town was never meant to win this game.

I realised that you didn’t make sense as scum after talking with you. If I were scum, then I’d probably ignore you completely as you accused me of doing. Which I didn’t do.

Oh is this about Technoblade? Yeah I felt awful about what I said to you earlier. I’m hoping we can bury the hatchet and make sure it doesn’t happen again.

2 Likes