FAM2 Game Thread 4 - Day 5 - The Mafia (and Italy) have won!

what

1 Like

Not ‘what’ me, Day 5 is literally the worst day because people are not talking.

When wolves are more or less outted and they need a specific wolf to survive, the best thing they can do to win is by giving away as little as possible

While I can understand the tactic, being silent the entire day is whole different thing.

It’s like not playing the game, that’s how I felt the presence is lacking.

wolves werent playing last day bc we didn’t want pigeon to spew himself vig lol

2 Likes

I believe we did ping him several times and still refuse to come out?

Yeah wolves won cuz they werent doing anything

Astute observation

3 Likes

At the last day, yeah.

Nevertheless, it was 50/50 and picked a short straw.

Yeah I’ve noticed there was some things this game where certain reads I felt didn’t have enough to be a solid read yet people are treating it or they are ignoring others that should be town read more and receive the credit they have earn, I didn’t really see Marl being that Townie but a scrolled by a readslist that had him more Townie then players that I view have done a good amount of Townie things.

My suggestion here from this game for future games is don’t be afraid to call things out when it counts.
As it will just end in the same result that we have here.

town was lost and directionless after the King died tbh, shld have just conceded then

3 Likes

new phone who dis

You’re making a point, Jester King

I’m not sure, it appeared town was on the right track late game but pigeon was mainly disregarded or at the very least not focused on enough.

4 Likes

if you’re still curious im pretty sure all of your posts about me were just shade

that is not TMI’ing you

1 Like

k

I feel like not thinking about questionable mech clears is what usually fucks town in mashes/large games on this site, tbh.

App endgamed in CFM2 because nobody thought that Eevee would put two wolves in the same neighbor, yet he did.

Arete endgamed in LotR because nobody questioned their medium claimed and just accepted it.

Insurgency was a clusterfuck as you had like 4 wolves endgamed because nobody questioned the mason pair nor the cop endgaming.

I really think that my non-stop shielding of pigeon should have indicated the village that pigeon was probably KP, tbh.

2 Likes