FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Yes I said so.

PoE List 1:
Wisdom, Sulit, Alice, Chloe, CRichard, Hippo, Frostwolf103, Epitau, Marluxion, Drinks

PoE List 2:
Marshal, Solic, Taffy, Shending_Help, ElizaThePsycho, Ranta, Wazza, NANOOK, nutella, Luxy

PoE List 3:
Kyubey (Litten), GGhana, Whysper, nightingale, beancat (clonedcheese), Leafia, Prophylaxis, Apprentice, Blizer, catbae

PoE List 4:
Outedwolf, eevee, thepigeonnyc, YouButWorse, BradLand, Amelia, Atlas, Arctic, Maxi, SirDerpsAlot

PoE List 5:
JakeTheWolfie, Kiiruma, WindwardAway, mansnicks, Zone_Q11, mollylikesorigami, Ashlyn (aelin), ATNoName, illwei, Ruby

PoE List 6:
Gorta, Demisha, Cape90, Italy

this is certainly a curious post, but I don’t think a wolf says this to a partner

there is also no sense of urgency in this vote, which makes me wonder about Marl

does wolf wisdom ask wolf Marl if Leafia is town?

this vote is also interesting considering there is no reasoning behind it, but I can’t quite determine what it means for CRich

What does this mean frost?

1 Like

Its coincidental that I got Wisdom on the very first slot in first list.

he could have just not seen the flip or not checked wolf chat lol

/vote Gorta

1 Like

Just read, dont ask

Nah gottas actually mafia

1 Like

Reqd that quote wall it sucks

1 Like

That’s still not exactly a role that I’d sacrifice d1, though.

3 Likes

I had Chloe as villager before all this went down, yet that makes me more confident Chloe is just villager.

1 Like

that wall seems fine to me
what

1 Like

Yeah I thought about it but wisdom probably said in wolf chat that she was at risk of flipping in boats?
And idk what the point is of randomising names on a list with your dead partner if you can also just avoid doing that entirely

Have you read the boats thread

I only have to worry about reading people in my list group, you worry about yours.

you can try

What if Wisdom was goaded into joining BOATs because I was calling her a wolf?
Does that seem likely?

@Blizer what are your reads

Fair

in the meantime I’m going to check out YBW