FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

i felt like this post was gonna get somewhere else, but then it never did lmao

1 Like

Agree with this take

actually

i feel like Alice and Marsh are kinda in the same spot tbh

Though Alice i feel has been atleast pushing reads out question is if they feel real or not tbh

I mean she definitely does

I’d rather kill the person I’m most certain is a wolf today though

If I were to call Alice town, it was how she interacted with me when I was fighting with Wisdom. She never made any attempt to save Wisdom which she probably would have done give that that was the mafia KP I was pushing.

That’s fair. Great minds think alike.

Sorry but I like this a bit better. At least for the little vanity I hold before the end of the day

/Vote: mollylikesoragami

@Dark_Joycat

Meh

Bradland isn’t low hanging fruit and I am null on him.

I re-evaled on Rich

And I was hard defending Leafia with my read on them/mansnick

Don’t really get this tbh

Scratch Wazza @Dark_Joycat

3 Likes

yeah
most of the people town reading her I don’t think really have solid reasoning which is why I made the post
You can clear her for now but if she’s alive for a while you should probably just kill her

I think everyone should vote Molly like me and cape and be cool

Brad isnt exactly low hanging fruit but he posted that scorpion fatality, and i think everytime ive seen him post it, hes been a wolf lmao

the way alice treated Italy read also reminds me of how they treated me their wolf partner who was town cleared by a green check

1 Like

im not behind a molly kill today. I’m down to grill them a bit tomorrow on their reads to lock in the read, but im still leaning V

What makes you think they’re town?

I thought brad was towny but idk hasnt had much presence

In all fairness, this was one of my better games.
Usually it’s around 150 secs.

Mixed feelings on molly

meh

I feel confident in flipping a wolf in like Whysper/sulit and not much else

guessing there were better times for me to come back lmao

Mind you I’m cautious to clear Alice as this is the same Alice who dunked on 5 wolves and endgamed yes?