FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

taffy is not a new player so it is very obvious they are a wagonbomb

semi serious take

Wow, there is a lot of text. Better get reading.

if you guys vote me out im posting the instructions on how to make methamphetaime

4 Likes

how

taffy is a new player
what lol

/vote marshal

marshal rly wants that bingo

2 Likes

ghana i agree with shending if my existence matters to you

broke: taffy is a new player

woke: taffy is an ITAbot/Wagonbomb

it’s very important that you know how to make a gun, weapons grade explosives, a detonator, and an anti tank charge from looting a garage

1. Okay, I felt like the first post was townreading Arctic because… uh… not sure if Ruby is sure but blegh meta why not amirite?

2. Formality always kind of strikes me as trying to play nice as wolf but it could also be personality. So it is not exactly bad, but perhaps worth mentioning.

3. I would look into what Ruby is saying to Wazza, I don’t think town responds like that, sorry that you cant check context frend

taffy is a person from offsite

not sure where the fuck someone is s’posed to get a glass coca cola bottle though i see those things like once every 2 years

fol has gone from “everyone i dont know is an alt” to “everyone i dont know is a wagonbomber”

6 Likes

I feel like it wouldn’t hurt for you to talk about any slots in the game? You feel like you’re fluffing with these “how many mafia are there” posts tbh :confused:

there’s actually a folder hidden on my hard drive that i attempt to log the recipe to every single makeshift weapon and
uh
material
i come across

why

you make the case you prove it

not relevant

i was asking how that post was similar to how you wolf and how you act as a wolf

ghana villagery

you really are a fallout PC arent you

1 Like

everyone I don’t know is just katze on different accounts trying to mess with us

2 Likes