FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

windy is here!

1 Like

if you made likeworthy posts u’d have already figured it out from the likes long ago scrub

1 Like

happy cat

4 Likes

i know which one you’re talking about
can you elaborate?

BIGGIE tbh: I don’t know how you all have these massive lists
I lean towards supporting the Nutella side of the Nutella v Cape90 clash though.
Which makes me think the below:

Is painting broad strokes of heat at people and seeing where others will pile onto. Or that’s just the mindset of “You think I’m bad so I’ll think you’re bad” at play on my end :upside_down_face::-1:, nothing more than a note for me atm.

I know one player is 100% town and will refuse to elaborate on how I have attained this information.

1 Like

/vote Outedwolf

@Dark_Joycat

Oh good. I didn’t expect to be spewed unpartnered with Marl, though I’ll take it.

sometimes I think the world is inherently bad but then I remember cats exist
such silly lil guys. doin silly lil things. how could life be sufferin when those lil dudes are just existing

5 Likes

I had a similar thought about wolves too but I lost it

2 Likes

:wolf:

Kurwa.

yes he’s ladd

good post.

Fair you can elaberate on the bottom part when you see fit (or it becomes needed)

1 Like

Inhabitants of Fortress of Lies, this is Judge outedwolf.

In case you people have forgotten, this game operates under the same rules as the rest of the forum. Marluxion is not the law… I am the law. Marluxion is a common criminal; guilty of murder, guilty of the manufacture and distribution of the narcotic known as Wolf-o, and as of now under sentence of death. Any who obstruct me in carrying out my duty will be treated as an accessory to his crimes… you have been warned. And as for you Marluxion… Judgement Time.

1 Like

ladd if he was both a wolf and also wearing cyclops’ visor

speak of the devil and he shall appear

I’m still not mentally awake
I read some stuff but don’t have particularly strong thoughts lol

1 Like

visor how did you arrive at crich town there