FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

Wisdom

1 Like

Wisdom ded

1 Like

We essentially passed a gun around, CRich trusted me with one despite my record and I ended up unloading it into Wisdom

1 Like

Just woke up and saw the flip, Pog

2 Likes

Oh…cool.

Would not have caught that one…

Oh wait since Wisdom died I’m not voting anyone.
Lets fix that /vote YBW @Dark_Joycat

Yeah we passed it Atlas > Wind > CRich > Kii and he chose to save Marl and kill Wisdom

3 Likes

Good stuff

we all had to pick who to get on a lifeboat
whoever starts picks a person and then gets kicked from the message, going to the last person who dies
it was
Atlas
Wind
Crich
Kii
Marl

1 Like

Who’s he?

Kiiruma

He is me

Does anyone think I’m partnered with Wisdom?

Oh, good shit.

no
im pretty sure that spews you v

PoE List 1:
Wisdom, Sulit, Alice, Chloe, CRichard, Hippo, Frostwolf103, Epitau, Marluxion, Drinks

PoE List 2:
Marshal, Solic, Taffy, Shending_Help, ElizaThePsycho, Ranta, Wazza, NANOOK, nutella, Luxy

PoE List 3:
Kyubey (Litten), GGhana, Whysper, nightingale, beancat (clonedcheese), Leafia, Prophylaxis, Apprentice, Blizer, catbae

PoE List 4:
Outedwolf, eevee, thepigeonnyc, YouButWorse, BradLand, Amelia, Atlas, Arctic, Maxi, SirDerpsAlot

PoE List 5:
JakeTheWolfie, Kiiruma, WindwardAway, mansnicks, Zone_Q11, mollylikesorigami, Ashlyn (aelin), ATNoName, illwei, Ruby

PoE List 6:
Gorta, Demisha, Cape90, Italy

I have randomnized the process of elimination lists and also I hate day 1 threadstates so I am not going to play in my best performance.

What I am going to do is to read players in my group of PoE I got in myself.

Yeah, I did it because Marl is very likely town imo, so it left me with 1 choice

1 Like

Atlas and Wind might be spewed town too, as they all had a chance to save Wisdom and didn’t take it.

Kii is spewed town, only reason he wouldn’t be is if exactly Kii/Marl/Wisdom were a team but I don’t think that’s the case

Also pretty sure he’s spewed town for unrelated reasons

frost what in god’s name am i looking at :joy_cat:

2 Likes