FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

read the thread and you’ll figure out pretty quick

Ftr I didn’t actually look into it, I just followed their live interactions in the thread right before Boats and then in Boats

And I had a townread on CRich and just wasn’t sure if they were v/v or v/w so I saved the person I thought was town

1 Like

No
Not everything had to be theatre, I think they were just at arms with each other
I honestly can’t tell you the last time I’ve seen scum intentionally theatre for benefits

that’s a tinfoil if i’ve ever seen one. I think you’re town for it though

Also his crich defense was p good
Nothing unfakeable but doesnt mean it aint kinda villagery

honestly lets vote eevee cuz then if theyre mafia im hard spewed town from event and then the antimonarchy suckers can eat it

/vote eevee

so his reasons for wolfreading people suck too then

incredibly

i’ll give it a look later

dont think cape or prophy has been in thread since last night so probably asleep

also i think leafia is probably town

There was someone I thought was scum earlier but I didn’t want to state it for some reason now I’ve forgotten who that was lmao

1 Like

Eevee and me in Moison

1 Like

we could just kill eevee due to the event stuff lol

3 Likes

You’re going to be immune to the next boat event that kill everyone except you, eh?

I remember last time you are immune to poison once.

Don’t you mean save Wisdom? That is why I mentioned no one want to save Wisdom and given their role, it would make sense to throw Wisdom right into the trash bin when their ability is used Night 0 and give killing power to three random mafia

I was about to say that, the reasoning above in my post.

It’s not a tinfoil

Nobody owned up to the lack of vote. And it makes perfect sense for him to do

1 Like

/vote eevee

1 Like

yeah lets actually do it, they havent been tonwy anyway

again if eevees mafia im hard in towncore btw

just read eevees iso and uh wow lol

Town
Chloe
Crich
Kii
Windy
Arctic
Leafia

probably forgetting some names

Why would wolves risk being found for a chance at an unknown prize. and “planning for that exact scenario prior”, LOL