FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

idgi hows shark = trans :joy_cat:

1 Like

lies
I carried the blahaj home in my backpack

2 Likes

explain meme

1 Like

I re-read Kyubey again and starting just not to feel it as much but I don’t exactly have a townread on them either, I feel like the Wisdom spew post wasn’t all that great, reading those who villa read Wisdom, but, it did show a good amount of solving I suppose

Even with the YBW post that catbae said was yikes, I looked at the context (cuz in isolation it looks bad) but with the context it felt… okayish, at least better then it looks in isolation lol

i dont know if anyone does

2 Likes

/vote marshal

3 Likes

15 Likes

Did shending claim they were the one who didn’t vote me or did I misunderstand this?

has anything interesting happened in the posts i barely read

they claim to be the one who left their vote on you

kyubey isn’t playing to his wolf meta but chloe read them p well last game via meta, if he is a wolf i think he’d be able to change it up this game since the read was “he’s not strongarming all of his reads and powerwolfing”… which isn’t that hard to re-mould, and nothing he’s done has pinged me as villagery

At the time, felt like your logs were… just kind of there giving surface level input and reads

also, I don’t know how AI this is in a mash, but I have skimmed some games where you have posted a lot more then here and usually end up as one of the top posters, but as far as ur actual meta, not sure

left as in voted or didn’t vote?

yeah they did but they aren’t entirely sure

I literally brought my blahaj with me camping. Me and my man in the west Texas desert. This is like seeing all your friends have fun on the trip you couldn’t go on

2 Likes

you had 6
hippo had one
he was the one

am going to go ride my bike for a bit I should be back a bit before eod

wait which post of mine looks bad ive been memeing like the entire game

You’re at l-1 and rechecked can you just tell us your role now Kat and orange are pretty slow

5 Likes

SirDerpsAlot is probably town with recenter posting that is actually kind of productive

1 Like