FAM2 Game Thread 1 - Day 1

If that outs something ignore this. @Hippopablompoyeetus

r/woosh

Cool, third townread.

It’s tough but possible

Im king and historically kings have onle ever been good so hosts wouldnt make king not town

1 Like

Hmmm, this post seems somewhat villagery to me to be honest. I don’t think I’ll ever really get caught up with this many players either and I now think my vote is better used elsewhere. /vote CRich @Dark_Joycat

1 Like

i think this is villagery from leafia lol
didnt notice the lw soft

3 Likes

me waiting for brad to substantiate a read

1 Like

this could work ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1 Like

Gotcha, thanks!

I’d have to iso to give a proper description dunce my brain mainly remembers “town point for you”.

But from what I recall, I liked his tone when talking about his reads, and his uncertainty blended with the right amount of confidence in a natural way. And some non-basic thoughts sprinkled in

1 Like

I dont think theyd notice it either way tbqh
language differences make softs harder to read in general

1 Like

I meant that if we have illuminati (based off of that post), then I doubt there are further neutrals

Arctic coming in and disagreeing with my Cape townread feels towny. It feels too audacious for Arctic as a wolf to discredit my Cape town read.

lmao lost wolf softs

im not sure ive seen an ACTUAL lost wolf soft ever, just regular villas/wolves saying lost as a joke (since the one time it happened in the stone age on pog)

knowing me, yeah there is probs a couple wolves on it regardless and i want you to keep that in mind when i flip town, I know, I am just posting what I believe right now.

I think sulit’s interpretation of what you said does not exactly reflect this message

Uhhh

i dont believe that is true tbh but whatevs

i swear every time hippo does the lost wolf soft he’s a wolf and post-game orange or blizer always points out how he does this every time he’s a wolf and yet everyone forgets the next game

we should probably just kill him

oh wait

2 Likes

nobody ping vul u guys will make him sad

4 Likes