FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

:eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble: :eye_in_speech_bubble:

Marlux?

well thats good
bye marl

Bye marl!

Okay then so

Bye marl!!

@Marluxion has been struck by a drone and died!

He was:

DatBird

You are DatBird, Mafia Big Brain JOAT. It started one day. You joined a Grand Idea game and got converted into a win. You stuck around, racking up several games. You turned people into DatBird (literally). You hosted a few games whose problematic moments overshadowed the ecstatic fun found beneath all the rubble. One thing leads to another, resulting in you becoming a moderator for the site. Good times, bad times, fun times, and frustrating times were had. There was a lot of stress in the community, and a lot of friends made. The stress you had to deal with was undeniable, but it’s sad to see you go regardless. As we close doors on the chapters of our lives, it’s important to acknowledge the pasts we’ll be leaving behind. Thanks. Thank you so much, Dat. Every moment was a treasure. See ya, space cowboy.

Reorganize Queue (Night 0): You may choose two members of the mafia to swap roles with each other.

King of the Arena (Passive): Whenever you win an event, choose 1 of the following:

• Pursuit: Your first ITA shot will shoot an additional shot at the same target.
  • Adept: The first time an ITA shot you fire misses each Day, refund your ITA shot.
  • Charge: Whenever you are targeted by a public ITA, you fire an ITA shot at the firing player. When you kill a player with this ability, it is disabled until the beginning of the next Day.
  • Astra: Whenever you fire an ITA shot, there is a 20% chance you will fire an additional 5 ITA shots at the targeted player.
  • Renewal: The first 3 ITA shots fired at you each Day always miss.

Legacy of the Arrow (Night): Choose 1:

• King Crimson : Visit target member of the Mafia, and target player who is not a member of the Mafia. Each targeted player will use a randomly chosen non-Killing role action the other has access to with randomly chosen target(s) if applicable.
  • Ball Breaker: Designate target player who is not a member of the Mafia as either Me or You . A randomly chosen non-Killing action used by the targeted player during the Night will be copied, and target you if you chose Me or themselves if you chose You .
  • CHANGE REALITY: Grant target player who is not a member of the Mafia one of the following modifiers during the Night: Ninja, Compulsive, Multi-target (2), Strongman, Loud.

You may not choose a mode again until all other modes have chosen an equal number of times.

You win the game if no more threats to the Mafia exist or nothing can prevent that from happening.

3 Likes

I was half tempted to make a Mr. President joke there.

Oh yay!!!
Yay

Yay

@catbae yay!!!

1 Like

Catbae you did it!

1 Like

shrug
not super AI i just hated it and wanted it dead for being smug
especially since litten is not? usually smug?

hugh

Omg im gunna be up on adrenaline now

1 Like

@catbae my condolences on inevitably dying n1 again

But you did it

4 Likes

Oh sick

ok so my townread was wrong but catbae is locktown :joy_cat:

1 Like

Can we get a RIP for a certain bird

Anyway now that I have observed the flip

Goodnight all prolly not waking up til 2 hours before EoD

1 Like

I think Eliza is really wolfy for being in this seemingly constant state of RVS
I find 405 wolfy just slightly

then all this happens

Eliza Talks About Vulgard Being Scummy

Like that last part Eliza writes feels like wolf being afraid of the call out. Which likely makes Amelia town if Eliza wolf. From what I gather here. Like it reads as nervous wolf talking to town in terms of the interaction with Amelia to me

Why do i ever re-eval whats wrong with me

2 Likes

Well you know what, I am glad I arrived on right time to see a mafia pop it’s head off.