FAM3: REDEMPTION - [n1] [55 alive] Secondary Sighs

I still don’t know my opinion on Guava tbh

Not since I started writing before the game properly started, no. I’ve formed vague impressions of a few people around me since entering the thread, but I have nothing definitive on paper.

locktown he said he was town easy

bro

1 Like

forgive me
but you liked that post then unliked it

1 Like

I think zorvo is a townie, not a high confidence read, but some of the stuff he’s saying feels like elaborate thoughts that are more likely to be real rather than him bluntly shoving agenda in the thread. been a while since ive seen him in a game though

I guess normally him being reasonable would be a scum tell but I assume his meta change is him mellowing out a bit

mmm

kinda agree

I don’t remember responding to that post

Copying only pictures was hard…
I used the whole N1 to make 1 post.

1 Like

mhm
you liked the post and ignored it and moved on
thus the sitting still part

largely because they acknowledged that post was super wolfy shortly after it was made (and continuously throughout the game)

that literally just not true what the fuck?

VOTE: Atlas

Atlas is just lying about me now you have gotta be scum

i suppose it’s possible that the wolfiness wasn’t intentional but they realized how bad it sounded shortly after but idk the post being intentionally wolfy was the vibes i got from it

literally fucking wrong

1 Like

Guava is probably a slot that should just get either checked at night or ita’d tbh

1 Like

VOTE: Atlas

Lets hammer gogogogo only 28 more votes

2 Likes

everyone is salty asf after that turbo including me maybe we should all just leave

2 Likes

F moment

1 Like

Yawn

don’t let your anger get control of you
its true, if you want to check