Town

1 Like

I’m genuinely not sure if you’re calling it towny or wolfy :joy_cat:

my low effort brain is reading sadbi as town

VOTE: leafia

New scum just dropped

Ima open ITA’s for thirty seconds in 1 min glgl

chloe is my strongest tr right meow

yrs, I am very analytical person and I do struggle with the social side of social deduction, but I am usually good at reading people. At my homesite I could read people that were considered hard to read reliably based on gut that experienced vets couldn’t. I’ve caught deep wolves, wolves among players I barely knew, and I once had a game in which I caught most of the wolves based on my own instinct (it was canned, but I was suspecting most of the wolves regardless). My greatest struggle has been balancing being informed and being social. I can usually find entire wolf teams with analytics, but if I can’t communicate those reads they are useless. That’s what I am working on

3 Likes

No

1 Like

Because I want people to give reasons.

1 Like

general lack of mainstay

fear

trying to make a good impression but stumbling (this was arcs but i like it
is the basis of my scumread on you

naw

Why is asking for clarification wolfy

2 Likes

yrs, I am very analytical person and I do struggle with the social side of social deduction, but I am usually good at reading people. At my homesite I could read people that were considered hard to read reliably based on gut that experienced vets couldn’t. I’ve caught deep wolves, wolves among players I barely knew, and I once had a game in which I caught most of the wolves based on my own instinct (it was canned, but I was suspecting most of the wolves regardless). My greatest struggle has been balancing being informed and being social. I can usually find entire wolf teams with analytics, but if I can’t communicate those reads they are useless. That’s what I am working on

1 Like

What if B scumread A first one-sidedly, and A retaliates relatively quickly (e.g. due to them being an emotional player), and B flips Town?

What are your thoughts on A?

idk how you came up with that one

Truth

this is a good post

2 Likes

this is town atlas

2 Likes